Are you a new teacher, or a more experienced tutor looking to re-focus your skills and techniques?
- Evaluate your teaching and get expert advice from an experienced teacher on how to move forwards in your practice.
- Have guidance on running your studio and working successfully with your students.
- Develop your knowledge of the fundamentals of how voices work.
- Build a useful terminology and be able to relate this to your own practice.
- Improve your looking and listening skills so that you can help your students and unravel what they really need.
- Receive 1-1 mentoring, and join a private group to ask questions and share ideas with other teachers.
- Take part in a workshop to practise your teaching skills.
If you are an experienced teacher, flexible one-to-one mentoring schemes are available on an annual or six-monthly basis.
For more details please do contact me and we can arrange a chat. I specialise in troubleshooting the problems singing teachers and their pupils may have. I can help build technique, helping teachers to meet the challenges of running their own business and reach their full potential. My VocAL Intuition studio is in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, within easy reach of all major Midlands towns and cities, for teachers looking for one-to-one help in person*. We can also work online on Zoom.
*Currently all sessions are online due to Covid-19
Teaching under the VocAL Intuition brand, following my training and mentoring, are Rachel Shaw and Heather Gallagher.