Three Month Online Mentoring Programme for New Singing Teachers
A Vocal Process approved Course.
- Evaluate your teaching and get expert advice on how to move forwards in your practice from experienced Vocal Process Associate teacher Anne Leatherland.
- Have day to day guidance on running your studio and working successfully with your students.
- Develop your knowledge of fundamental vocal function, build a useful terminology and be able to relate this to your own practice, in a way that suits you and your students.
- Improve your looking and listening skills so that you can help your students more successfully. Start to unravel what they really need.
- Receive 1-1 coaching, and participate in a private discussion group to ask questions and share ideas. There will also be an in-person workshop that you can book onto once you have finished the course.
- A question and answer session and free webinar from Vocal Process.
The course re-launches on August 31st. Places are available for booking now at an early bird rate £50 off. Payment plans (instalments) are possible. After this the full price will charged.
You can start at any time after august 31st, your three months start when you do. This is now a rolling programme.
I’m very happy to chat if you’d like to discuss whether this course is right for you. Please do get in touch anneleatherland.co.uk/contact or ask a question on the booking page.